Sunday, December 3, 2017

Tech Tip: Touch Typing Games

I decided to try the Ninja Cat Touch Typing Game. It was fun and definitely kept me entertained for awhile. I'm better at typing long words and I realized I don't have an exact reaction to where a letter is on the keyboard when it's just one letter. I don't type formally, like they teach you when you're younger. I was taught in a computer class where to place my fingers specifically, but I thought it was easier my way. I still believe that, and I'm pretty fast the way that I do it.

I did better on the game when it was a longer word. I also found it hard to focus with the moving targets, because I don't place my fingers correctly on the keys. My computer would not load the other typing games for some reason, so I only played the Ninja Cat one. I did play different levels though, and I enjoyed the more difficult ones the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading, The Coffin-Lid, Part B

For part B of this last week I stuck with the Russian unit stories. My favorite story from this second part was titled The Coffin-Lid from R...